Friday, October 5, 2007

Message from an anonymous black woman

" Hello black men, just wanted to let you know that you are dead! You don't know how to be father to you sons, so that leave us to raise your son's. This is why most are growing up to be gay. Most of you didn't have fathers, for this very reason you don't know what it is to be a man. You don't know how to deal with women so you are no good with relationships. Since you serve no other purpose but to screw, make babies, and pass on diseases with your "playa-playa" mantra, go ahead, kill yourselves. Shoot your selfin the head, jump off a bridge, or jump into oncoming traffic. It really doesn't matter to me. Just Do-it. You will be doing yourselves a favor. You'll be doing black women a favor and better, you will be doing your race a favor. Now do it!"



Wow! This was e-mailed to me last night. While I think this is terrible, I hope that all black women don't feel the same.

What do you think?

E-mail me at www.publicassistanceblog.@gmail.com to let me know what you think.

No comments: