Monday, October 1, 2007

F@ck The Bling, What About Martin Luther King!!!!!

You Goin Down!!!!!


Look at this shyt right here!!! Apparently, this albatross of accessories cost between 100-200 thousands of dollars. Why am I on His case? This is why. If you aren't crazy or been in solitary confinement for the past couple of years, you are aware that the "Man" has finally given its approval and has put aside some land in order to erect a monumental memorial for non other than, the martyr of the Civil Rights Movement, Dr. Martin Luther King. Dr. King sacrificed so much for our people that it gets on my last nerves to think that while these ringtone rappers run around in there blinged out whips, wearing $100,000 chains, and popping thousand of dollars champagne, the memorial fund is still in need of money. Yeah I know what you are going to say, "Have you donated?" and the answer is yes. But let me tell you this; If I was running around with enough money to spend on a big a$$ chain like my man over there, I would have donated more. Stop cooning Negro and chip in.

No comments: