Thursday, October 11, 2007

Message From The Man.............


Message From The Man:

"I think I will like to be entertained, Bring me my entertainment."

I want to thank all my professional actors, athletes, musicians and entertainers. Thank you much. It is because of you that I am able to live in this worry free manner. For the pittance you receive as compensation, I get back ten fold. Thanks for turning around and buying all the bling, champagne, spinning rims and diamonds, so in turn, we receive much of your pittance back in return. Keep up the good work. Special thanks goes out to the rappers. Keep on bragging about the bling. We both get what we want. You get the diamonds and spinning rims, I get paid twice. Once from the contract and secondly from your foolish purchases. You dont see any spinning rims on my truck do you? I also have the privilege of witnessing you mass market destruction in your Black communities. Thank you "homies"! Let the kids know that they aint nothing without a gun. Keep up the good work.
The Man..........

No comments: