Friday, September 28, 2007

Public Assistance Magazine Launch

Hello Everyone!!!!



My Name is Dre, creator and manager of this little blog thingy right here!!!!



A little overview of where we are trying to go.........



Founded in 2007, Public Assistance Magazine sole purpose is to give people a voice, who for one reason or another have been denied that privilege. Whether Politics, Sports, Entertainment, Fashion, or controversial topics, our goal is to cover it in a manner in which you the reader deem important.



This just the beginning, so if you bare with me, we should be up to speed in no time!!!

1 comment:

anonymous said...

I believe this is a good concept, and a great idea. I look forward to visiting and viewing other people views on different issues, and also participating in dialogue myself.